Friday, June 11, 2010
Y.O.U
Light up, light up. It's the only thing i can tell myself right now. Somehow, i tend to wander around and keep thinking of you. I've realized it's been a while since you and i been together. I can't lie to myself anymore. I really miss you. Life has not been the same. I tried to move forward without you, but it's hurting me day by day. I tried to laugh and smile again, but it's just not the same without you around. Everynight i'm awaken with guilt surrounding me. I realize how much i miss us together. I wish i could undo all the mistakes i've said and done. I wish you could forgive me and we could start all over again. But i choke on all my words everytime i try to say it to you. I cry everytime i think of what lies ahead and not having you by my side. I wish you know that i'm always by your side my dear. I hope you can always sense my presence even if we're miles apart. I will always keep your love and memories as they're the only thing that keeps me going everyday. I wish you had never told me that we're not what we were. Others may come and go, but i can't help myself thinking and wishing it's you right in front of me. Mourning us is like mourning a death. Only time will tell...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hamboi.....
sadis sungguh entry ni....
Wargh de jugak yg amek taw ke entry ni
hahaahah
huh...nanges.sial je. cakap orang pandai.
huh...nanges.sial je. cakap orang pandai.
huh...nanges.sial je. cakap orang pandai.
Da kenape sampain3 kali komeng kau ni? Hahaahah.
Ahhhh ade la sebab nak nanges. Wahhh
tak sangke sampai 3 kali. aku hit one time je. dia stroke sampai 3. nampak sangat menyampah dengan kehampehan yang ko type ni. tidaaak! jom swimming!
Post a Comment