Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday rush!

Yes, today was a very hectic day for me. It's been quite a while and about time i guess. Monday to me personally is not a very good day to be hectic as I'm still in weekend mood. But, I've been running around all day, hiking the stairs back and forth and escalated from level 4 to level 8 the whole day. It's definitely hard, moving from level 8 to level 4. Furthermore, some of them are still occupying level 8. Sigh. Degil betul. Ha ha. I did a lot of things i guess, urgent deployment, a bit of my defect fixing (need to raise freaking ICCF tomorrow), setting up my IP phone and change my so called static IP address. Sigh. It didn't feel like 8 hours to me today. For all i know it was already 6:30PM and I'm ready to leave the office and call it a day!
p/s: Ring ring! Telefon berbunyik! =)


2 comments:

Sue@Iza said...

Ecehhhhhh...hamek gambo cubicle yg sepah nieh....mau kah gamba2 anda di opisss iteww...hahahaha....sungguh byk skali yg bole dihupload kt sni....

hadzrix said...

wahh! ketemuan jugak blog i rupenyee dlm diammm. hahahaha!