Hwarghh! Today at work, was a very very busy day. I even stayed at the office during lunch hour. The tasks listed out was never ending. I had to prepare scripts for the Takaful System (launching soon, very soon), On-site support, follow up with the missing receipts (Romeo, when will your receipts count be ready??) and on top of everything else, i was pressured into giving a full talk regarding batch support (which I'm trying very hard to avoid). The only thing going through my mind was, i don't wanna be stuck at the office till late at night. Hell NO!
I'm just glad when i finally reached home and took a really long shower. So refreshing and can't wait to read chapter 14 of Twilight tonight! But I'm just like this kitten below, beaten up at the end of the day.
I'm just glad when i finally reached home and took a really long shower. So refreshing and can't wait to read chapter 14 of Twilight tonight! But I'm just like this kitten below, beaten up at the end of the day.
1 comment:
gile x cool layout. tuka2!
Post a Comment