Yeah in the words of Christina Aguilera herself. Actually kinda like this song the second time i heard it. If u notice, these days they're trying to recreate the 80's sounds in their music. But i still haven't been able to get the Womanizer tune out of my system yet. Somehow that tune ables me to get thru my days in the office this week. Life has been hectic but i guess some just don't understands me. I mean, i'm not complaining much about the amount of work i have but i kinda enjoy it. It really makes me appreciate office more. Gosh. I must have become a workaholic aren't i? Well whatever, i prefer work rather than anything else these days. He he. Furthermore, can't wait for my 4th paycheck next week! Tuesday is PAYDAY! I'll be smiling all the way to the bank this Tuesday! HA HA. Let me see, i've been spending a lot on food lately. I've been eating like crazy. Eh, wait a minute, who's the pregnant one? Me or Pooi Yee? He he. Well anyway, just the other day i had my very first O'brien's. The sandwich is SUPERDELICIOUS. No wonder people kept coming back for more eventhough it might costs one a few extra ringgits for just a sandwich. Well not just a sandwich but a triple-decker sandwich. SO freaking YUMMY! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment